8580 Allison Pointe Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Application Closing Date
From $12 To $16
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
This candidate preferably has at least 2 years of recent, proven experience as a line cook in a casual fine-dining restaurant doing a la carte cooking. Though this is great for entry-level, culinary students looking for placement. Our company operates cafes at the Eiteljorg Museum, Indiana State Museum, Indianapolis Museum of Art and Scottish Rite Cathedral.
We anticipate this position will average about 36-40 hours per week and is likely considered full-time. In addition, there is great potential to receive overtime pay by assisting our catering culinary team.
• Must be available day-time, some evenings and weekends
• Must be able to adhere to Health Department regulations
• Must promote an organized, clean, sanitary environment for all
• Additional requirements may be discussed during the interview process
• Candidates must successfully pass a background check - Any offer of employment would be contingent upon receiving a favorable background check.
• Daytime availability; Some weekend work offered
• Be able to stand and walk for entirety of shift(s)
o Sometimes on wet, uneven, slippery surfaces
• Pull, push, lift, & carry 40 pounds regularly
• Work in extreme weather conditions; hot or cold temperature for entirety of shift(s)
Employer Contact Information
Grace Job Board
View All Jobs From This Employer
Copyright © 2019
All Rights Reserved.