Chief Relationship & Value Officer
8440 Woodfield Crossing Blvd. Suite 345
Indianapolis, IN 46240
Application Closing Date
The Chief Relationship & Value Officer has the responsibility to work with Egg Producers, Food Pantries and Food Banks to arrange pickup and execute delivery of large volumes of eggs. In addition, this person will handle billing and collection of A/R’s. In this position, you are HATCH in the eyes of the people you are working with. This position is responsible for constantly ensuring the highest level of customer and vendor satisfaction in order to retain existing customers and add new customers. In addition, you will look for ways to improve logistical and financial efficiencies, maintain product safety and security while always looking for continuous improvement opportunities throughout the delivery process.
• Comfortable driving a 26’ Box truck in all weather conditions, all over Indiana and surrounding states
• Able to move heavy egg pallets with a pallet jack.
• Two-year college degree or equivalent job-related experience.
• High level of organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to plan, organize and execute multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Excellent problem-solving and follow-up skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge of Quickbooks is preferred but not required
Employer Contact Information