Construction Landscape Estimator
17778 Sun Park Dr.
Westfield, IN 46074
Job Start Date
Application Closing Date
Security Clearance Required
Apply for Job
Refer a Friend
Add To Favorites
The Construction Landscape Estimator has excellent written and oral communication skills; builds strong, long-term customer relationships and has an impeccable attention to detail. Hittle Landscaping is a fast-paced organization with time critical deadlines. The successful candidate will be able to perform the following tasks and meet the minimum qualifications as well as be highly organized and efficient.
Gather and compile take-off data for use in developing accurate, competitive and profitable bid proposal for a variety of landscape projects ranging from $5,000 to over $3,000,000.
Communicate with trade partners and team members regarding new and current projects.
Understand scope of work to estimate.
• Prepare written scope of work for presentations.
• Assist in new business development, sales to existing clients and vendor relationships
• Read, analyze and interpret blueprints and other bid documents.
• Produce desired profit goals and margin per budgets.
• Regularly reviews direct expenses with Profit Center Manager to satisfy both budget and customer.
• Keep controllable indirect expenses in line with actual revenue produced.
Work together with teammates in accomplishing tasks and goals.
Think and communicate “outside of the box” solutions.
Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
Landscape or construction education a must
• Strong computation skills with emphasis on Microsoft Excel
Ability to learn and operate multiple computer programs
• Excellent time management skills
• Ability to read construction blueprints and successfully bid and assist in managing project
• Able to work independently
• Other duties as assigned
Employer Contact Information
17778 Sun Park Dr.
Westfield IN 46074
View All Jobs From This Employer
About Hittle Landscaping
Over the past 46 years, Hittle Landscaping (“Hittle”) has grown to become Indiana’s largest family-owned landscape company and is ranked by Landscape Management Magazine as the 116th largest landscape company in the Nation. Hittle has a great culture! with many perks and benefits including medical, dental and vision plans, 401k retirement program with company match, paid time off, holiday pay, Corporate Chaplain, opportunities for participating in mission trips, and much more!
Copyright © 2020
All Rights Reserved.